Peerclick Review: Get more from your affiliate campaigns with Peerclick tracker
The review Peerclick 2021 for performance marketers: Everybody knows that in the world of affiliate marketing, there is no worse sin than not tracking your campaigns. Experienced affiliates agree that tracking dozens or even hundreds of campaigns successfully is really hard work.
That is where tracking tools come in.
Today, we present to you one of the most appreciated and the most powerful trackers of the market. It is known to make the process of collecting data and analyzing ad campaigns much easier: The affiliate tracking platform, Peerclick.
Created in 2017, Peerclick has become popular among publishers, performance marketers, webmasters, and affiliates. The system can data-centers handle any volumes of data.
A wide range of universal tools makes this tracker perfect for collecting, analyzing, and evaluating information.
PeerClick constantly strives to develop new features and improve the quality of already existing ones. Here is what you can get with PeerClick:
- PeerClick tracker is a cloud-based service. It’s especially important if you are taking the first steps in the industry as there is no need to invest in separate servers where you’ll install a self-hosted tracker. This option allows you to save time and money.
- PeerClick is one of the fastest services on the market due to the data-centers located on 5 continents. If one data-center is down, the traffic is redirected to the closest and fastest server. It means your data is always safe, processed and the work keeps running smoothly.
- Setting up campaigns with different traffic sources and affiliate networks can be time-consuming. In PeerClick it’s really simple due to dozens of integrated sources and affiliate networks templates in one place. All you need to do is to configure campaigns in the PeerClick panel to optimize them. By the way, the interface is user-friendly, simple, and efficient, which allows you to accomplish user goals easily.
- Use Direct Tracking Pixel if you need to track visits for campaigns without the initial redirect and accelerate the process of redirecting visitors to your landing page. Also, Postback Pixel is an alternative solution to auto-optimization track conversions when S2S postbacks are not supported.
- With Peerclick, you can easily segment your audience, based on individual rules (city, visitors’ time zone, all kinds of rules for connection, devices, referrer, URL, variables).
- Use Smart Rotation (auto optimization rotation) to optimize traffic distribution and send people to different paths (offers, landing pages) if they open the campaign link several times.
- Anti-Fraud - the feature that helps you to detect invalid traffic and automatically redirect fraudulent and suspicious clicks. PeerClick is constantly updating its anti-fraud solutions. The platform is integrated with a third-party solution, and they have their own as well. It’s crucial for media buyers, as bot traffic is a big problem these days. In PeerClick, everything is filtered even before you bid, all the traffic you see on the platform is already filtered.
- PeerClick provides you with detailed information on your statistics - 40+ parameters about each visit, click, and conversion you can work within real-time to optimize your campaigns.
- Get detailed reports with the option to group your report by up to 4 data parameters at the same time. The ability to work manually with data - add and update conversions. Adding conversions - adding click ID, Revenue, Status, Upsale, Count; updating the Status, Revenue, Description, Cost (only for CPA) of the selected conversions in the conversion log.
- the functionality of Website Protection helps you pass the moderation in the advertising system (in the cases when the content advertised is not allowed to display). The feature allows you to present to the moderator the content different from that presented to the user's browser.
- Landing Page Protection. To protect your landing pages from spyware parsing, PeerClick presents special protection functionality.
A special key is generated in the campaign link, which is valid for a certain specified time (300 seconds by default). Accordingly, a user can get on a lander only through the campaign link. After going through the campaign link, the lander will be available through a direct link for 300 seconds, after this time interval, when a user goes directly to the lander link, a white page will be displayed even to the user who has passed through the campaign link.
- Additional users. The tracker makes it possible to add additional users with the ability to configure access to campaigns, flows, offers, landing pages, sources, affiliate networks, as well as individual columns in the statistics section of the Campaigns tab. The main account allocates access rights to his team, and also sees all the statistics of other accounts.
PeerClick offers competitive pricing plans with the option to save from 10 to 30% if you opt for a long term subscription. They have 4 different subscription plans. One of which is a lifetime and absolutely free. It includes 100.000 events a month. It’s a perfect option if you are making your first steps in the industry.
If you’re still on the fence, trying to decide which tracking solution to use, check PeerClick out.
PeerClick alternative and competitor
To conclude our Peerclick review, we think it is a very good tracking tool for performance marketers.
As a trusted partner, feel free to use our promocode lemonads50 to get $50 off any plan purchase! Click here to get started.
Sign up and click here to find out how to integrate PeerClick tracker and lemonads Affiliate Network.
Accelerate your Conversions, Increase your Revenue