RevContent Review 2021: Native ads Network for Advertiser and Publisher?
Our RevContent Review will not only uncover the potential of its advertising platform with features, tips and prices, but you’ll be fully covered with targeted personalized information for advertisers and publishers!
If you want to grow your business, raise traffic or know how to manage, control and monetize your content on the open web, RevContent might be the right fit you’ve been looking for!
So, let’s deeply dive through our RevContent Review to earn that engagement you’re looking for by discovering:
- RevContent Review: Company, Ads;
- Native Advertising;
- RevContent Review for Advertisers: Prices, Pros & Cons;
- RevContent Review for Publishers: Prices, Pros & Cons;
- RevContent Review Alternatives and Competitors.
RevContent is a native advertising platform, allowing publishers a way to monetize their site and advertisers a way to drive traffic.
They build value for publishing partners and advertising clients by providing world-class service and industry leading technology, in-turn generating value for the team and company.
Let’s check out their reach!
With 250B+ recommendations per month, 97% of U.S Households, 3.0% average CTR their reach will be your chances of reach!
Let’s discover more about RevContent’s Company!
RevContent Company Review
They were founded on the belief that the world's leading publishers needed to monetize their audience by providing users with a way to discover news, innovative thoughts and useful products that are interesting and relevant to their everyday lives.
They believe “content recommendation is broken and ready to implode in a bad way”. Stating that the user drives everything online, and in these past few years of “content recommendation”, it has been a race to the bottom, ditching the user in the process.
How are they fixing “Content Recommendation”?
- User Experience and Engagement
- Quality traffic and targeting
- Increased revenue
In fact, RevContent is working to solve this user problem at the core of their industry by building a powerful product backed by technology that truly gives the user what they’ve promised at the beginning of this space - relevant, valuable content.
RevContent is truly a leading content discovery platform helping advertisers drive a highly engaged audience through technology and partnerships with some of the world’s largest media brands!
Let’s check out some RevContent Ads and see what they’re talking about!
RevContent Ads Review
“The right audience at the right time”
“From Around The Web”
Ads by RevContent - Givology
RevContent Ads From the Web!
“Before you go, check out more”!
RevContent Promoted Links…
RevContent Ads From The Web
And there are so much more to peek!
If you’ve noticed, these sections of ads are specifically dedicated to those users who are interested in a certain page they’re on and, by falling in that specific section, by the searches they’ve made, they might notice Ads they could actually read and be interested in!
Imagine how much data they could even possibly have for you to use and raise your traffic from potential interested audiences about your content or future clients about a product.
So, let’s see what native advertising truly means...
What Is Native Advertising?
“Native advertising is simply a paid advertising where the ad matches the form, feel and function of the content of the media on which it appears.”
This “Native Advertising” is particularly effective on an open web, but ads are getting more intrusive, annoying, and ineffective than ever!
Have you ever got bothered by those ads that interrupted your reading while you were so concentrated?
That’s how native advertising is done wrong!
Non-disruptive ads, are those ads that don’t interrupt the experience of the user, as they’re consuming another content they’ve originally intended, and they easily blend in with the look and feel of the site!
Now that we are aware of what native advertising truly means and about RevContent’s potential, let’s see what their platform can offer to each one of you!
To learn more about Native Ads read the article on Wikipedia or our article: What Is Native Advertising?
RevContent Review for Advertisers
Hello Advertisers! It’s all about you!
Ready to discover about our RevContent Review for advertisers with prices, pros & cons and see if they’re the right fit for you?
Let’s “Discover the right Audience at the right time”!
Pretty cool but, how can they do that?
QUALITY TRAFFIC + TARGETING is their formula for advertisers!
By driving quality audiences at all stages of the marketing funnel with advanced targeting options, enabling marketers to grow not only their audiences but also by developing loyal customers increasing their sales thanks to:
- For you only Premium publishers! RevContent exclusive partnerships with the world’s leading media brands will give you a full visibility,
- Right audience at the right time with granular targeting options and real-time reporting, allowing your content to pop right in front of users at the right time in order to grow traffic, drive sales and meet any KPI,
- Dedicated account management: Revcontent experts are there to help you at every step of your campaign!
In fact, advertisers, affiliates, and brands, use RevContent as a traffic-driving tool, sending users to landing pages, offers, articles, and content.
Advertisers build their campaign with targeting, bids, creative, landing pages, and more!
Peek, here below, how RevContent’s interface for advertisers looks like:
Their platform has a pretty user-friendly interface allowing you to set your campaigns with:
- Campaign boosts and site widgets
- Bid type
- Bid range
- Targeting type
Take a look here below:
All by taking full control with your daily audience reach, budget and impressions!
Let’s see some RevContent pros!
RevContent Pros for Advertisers:
- Provides decent traffic sources;
- They make it easy for you to publish new campaigns;
- They have a pretty relaxed approval process;
- Revcontent ad network performance;
- Easy to use and navigate through;
- Target audiences by language, location, device;
- More granular targeting;
- Add content;
- Scales faster;
- Reaches 97% of united states households;
- Real-time data!
Now... with all these beautiful pros, what could the cons possibly be?
Let’s check them out!
RevContent Cons for Advertisers:
- Could use more clever Ads
- Limited with a minimum daily budget of $100 (It would be great if that was flexible)
- You can’t add more than one piece of content at a time.
Recommendations to Advertisers:
Make sure you have a significant budget to test landing pages, ads, etc. since it is very difficult to see performance in an early stage. We would highly suggest using RevContent for those who have already used Facebook Ads, AdWords, and other media channels to know how to maximize your results with RevContent.
RevContent Pricing for Advertisers:
RevContent offers the lowest bid and smallest deposit!
Let’s say that the minimum bid you can make is $0.01 per click even if you would actually want to increase your bid if you're planning on promoting in Tier 1 and 2 countries.
The minimum funding amount is $50 but each campaign requires a $100 daily budget.
You should really know how to leverage the campaign setup and optimization options to hit your target CPA for a profitable campaign to boost faster!
If you follow a good strategy, your CPA will for sure be competitive with all your other paid media sources!
Let’s now check the Publisher’s side! Advertiser, we advise you to optimize your landing page for your Native Ads campaigns
RevContent Review for Publishers
Hello Publishers! It’s all about you now!
Ready to discover about RevContent Review for publishers with prices, pros & cons and see if they’re the right fit for you?
As we previously stated, RevContent discovery platform allows the world’s leading publishers to monetize their audience by providing users with a way to discover news, innovative thoughts and useful products that are interesting and relevant to their everyday lives!
In fact, for publishers, RevContent widgets can be featured on their site with advertisers bidding for placements, generating revenue for the publisher and with flexible technology, RevContent widgets are exclusive to the world’s best premium publishers.
EXPERIENCE + ENGAGEMENT Is their formula for publishers!
RevContent discovery platform provides an additional revenue stream by monetizing content recommendations that are relevant to user interests:
- Higher revenue by monetizing your traffic at 30-50% higher rates than other platforms
- Publisher control with fully customizable widgets that deliver the right content to your audience
- Audience engagement by using audience insights to help drive editorial and revenue decision making!
For sure the network has a huge base of global advertisers and there are a lot of publishers who are using Revcontent to drive traffic to their website and earn from advertisements thereafter.
Let’s sum-up our RevContent pros!
RevContent Pros for Publishers:
- You would get completely responsive widgets that could adapt to any screen size without clutters
- Brand protection and by checking the ‘X’ at the right corner of the ad, it is possible to remove any inappropriate content!
- It offers high RPMS to its clients in the range of $3 to $40.
- Highly customizable widgets
- high native feel of ads to users so that users don’t feel it is an ad
- Their Ads improve customer turnover ratio and native advertisements are offered in different formats such as XML, API or JSON on par with the client’s desire.
- Real-time performance metrics based on device type, website section, and content performance.
- 50% return on Investments to its advertisers.
- Improves the bounce rate and page view time of the website.
- Social algorithms, proprietary to Revcontent would circulate the most engaging content of its clients based on key metrics, thus enhancing website page views.
- Their performance is 150% more than its rivals in revenue generation, user engagement and returns on investment.
Now... with all these beautiful pros, what could the cons possibly be?
Let’s check them out!
RevContent Cons for publishers:
- Some restrictions to its publishers and advertisers
- Rejects most of the applications for quality purposes.
- Smaller websites and blogs are usually not approved by the network and in order to fit the site’s needs you need to have high traffic.
- Some users feel Revcontent ads are a little intrusive.
We must also say that publishers are approved on a case-by-case basis!
RevContent Pricing for Publishers:
Usually, RevContent earnings report an average RPM of $0.44 (RevContent CPM rate).
RevContent pays his publishers on a net 30 basis, assuring returns ranging from $3 to $5 to its clients.
It is possible to withdraw earnings after every 30 days but It’s important to have a minimum threshold of $50 before taking the payment.
RevContent pay-out methods:
But, for sure, it’s a fact that RevContent is a legit ad network working with thousands of premium publishers worldwide!
If you want to ask for more information, contact them by clicking here!
The publisher offerings are, by far, the best especially in terms of revenue.
So, it’s time for you to start monetizing your website with RevContent widget ads if you haven’t started yet.
RevContent Review Alternatives and competitors
RevContent Review conclusion
As we’ve arrived to our conclusions, viewers are mainly tired of traditional forms of advertisements that pop-up every time a website is opened and RevContent is scoring with their online advertisements by being less intrusive, more engaging and the rise of native ad networks are getting more and more used by industries each year!
We hope we’ve fully satisfied all your doubts and if our RevContent Review was useful, why not get started with them by signing up?
Don’t forget to leave your personal experience with RevContent in our comments below!
Accelerate your Conversions, Increase your Revenue